Assume overall project leadership responsibility and work with project teams to ensure successful delivery of project objectives and client expectations
Support senior staff to build and strengthen the firm's market position and brand as one of the key multinational management consulting firms in China across the key focus industries
An International Management Consulting Firm
US Top Management Consulting Firm
- Responsible developing and executing sourcing strategies and activities such as supply base management, negotiations, risk management and contract management for ISS Indirect categories.
- Indirect sourcing includes expenditures for the following internal areas: People and Culture, Finance, IT and Travel expenditures.
Rapid development company
Excellent Career development
Lead Procurement function integration of Shanghai, Shandong and Taiwan Operations, manage vendor performance and scorecard
Maintain and continuously improve the suppliers management system, especially focus on local suppliers, improve the quality of products and ensure the delivery time
leadship arcoss different region
- 上海全职RMB40,000 - RMB45,000 per month (RMB480,000 - RMB540,000)
- Global Commodity Manager, who is responsible for China supplier of non ferrous metal and reporting to Asia Sourcing Director
- Manage China suppliers to support both local and global plants
Competitive salary and benefits
Internal promotion opportunity and good working environment
Indirect Procurement Manager - Global Manufacturing Factory
Leading Brand in the Industry
Challenge role with strong responsibilty
Work as the core management role in China operation to support HQ Procurement function to improve manage procurement efficiency, to contribute to the Group goals and objectives
Well known multinational FMCG brand - dominant market share
Core management role in China operation - career progression opportunity
Logistic Commodity Manager for Top branding service company, need have solid logistic sourcing experience
Good package with great career development opportunity
* Familiar with SAP, R3, SRM, Ariba system, either maintenance and renewal, support indirect procurement team
* Access KPI and have influence on internal stakeholders
Magnificent working environment and central location
Strong development platform with competitive salary and benefits
Support the delivery of a transformation procurement strategy.
Lead on all aspects of procurement and contract management across the organisation
Support the delivery of a transformational procurement strategy.
Lead on all aspects of procurement, contract management across the organisation
A EU automation company, providing automation equipment to Oil & Gas, Power Plant and Renewable Energy, is looking for a Sr. Procurement Manager leading a team with 10 members, covering sourcing, procurement and logistics.
Dynamic environment with internal promotion opportunity
Famous brand with great market share
This Procurement Manager role is a newly created role, will be manage China Scope involved in both sourcing and procurement. Reporting to Supply Chain Director.
Diverse career development opportunity with China Scope
Attractive Package is offered
The Procurement &; Sourcing (P&S;) Manager leads the alignment and implementation of Procurement, and Sourcing strategies including staffing, recruiting and training of P&S; Personnel in the related market, and acts as primary interface with Field internal Customers and other key Stakeholders.
Famous International Energy Company
Great development space