- Support the Head of IT (China) in shaping, building, and delivering a talented retail IT team that meets the extraordinarily high expectations and exacting standards of all XXX teams.
- Design, build, maintain, and improve a support function to each of the stores for back-office and front-of-store.
- Ensure business systems, both internal and 3rd party's requirements.
- Working alongside the XXX China IT Programme Manager, ensuring local project updates are visible to the Group PMO.
Global Working Environment
This is a key managerial position based in Shanghai to assist in setting up business in China and India. Also, manage all the information systems related matters. The company has an extensive presence across the globe and is currently offering a key managerial position in Shanghai.
Leading French retail Company with APAC Expansion
Key Decision-making position in IT Department
- Shēnzhèn ShìPermanent
report to IT manager in Israel and manage a team with 5 ppl, covered IT information systems and support in Shenzhen and Dongguan hub.
reasonable salary & annual bonus
5 insurance & housing fund, annual leave
- ShànghǎiPermanentRMB20,000 - RMB25,000 per month (RMB240,000 - RMB300,000)
- Be responsible for business applications, projects, IT governance and effective IT management in China.
- Direct IT team to perform effective IT management for business data processing, computer services and network communication.
- Responsible for managing the overall planning, execution and delivery of projects as well as for tracking project status and managing project issues and risks.
- Lead IT projects by a disciplined project management methodology to define scope; develop and execute project plans which adhere to guidelines and deliver within cost and schedule.
- Provide a consulting / technical/ administrative support for business applications (Dynamics AX, K3 ERP) and interfaces (EDI, ERP, Athena Interface, Hyperion Interface), and continuously improve and optimize business/ERP process.
- Work with a cross-functional team, contractors and vendors to deliver critical projects and serve as a primary contact to senior department managers for critical change initiatives within a highly matrixed environment.
- Ensure integration and collaboration between local and regional/global IT teams for effective service delivery.
Stable and amibale work environment
- Sūzhōu ShìPermanent
- Manages Infrastructure and system operations.
- Responsible for the management, installation and support of: servers, workstations, networks, workstation software, data communication, data and network security, telecommunications equipment and services, and disaster recovery planning and execution.
- Advises other managers concerning IT trends, technical problems, need for equipment, need for software upgrading, and priorities.
world leading electronics company
competitive salary package
- GC Help desk：供应商管理 成本控管 預算制作
- Infrastructure：电话设备 云端管理 机房控管
- Global support：会议參加 跨國項目支持
- Business system：Oracle系統 ERP系統 流程管理
- Local Business Support：办公室流程自动化
- Asia support
Global Top Management Consulting Company
Fast Growing in China Market
- Guǎngzhōu ShìPermanent
This senior manager role leads a team deploying programs and projects within a region, ensuring overall schedule and benefits achievement (cost, time & quality). The role will ensure the resources, both internal and external, are secured to deliver on a broad portfolio of IT projects across the functions and segments within the region.
People Manager role with a sizeable team
Project with global exposure
- Lángfāng ShìPermanent
This role will responsible for IT Infrastructure support and Management which include server and Network, which include the software level technical such as server and network supervision technologies.
CCNA Certificate is a must
IT Infrastructure Support and management is a must
- Guǎngzhōu ShìPermanent
The Senior Site IT Manager will have Site IT Managers and/or IT Supervisors reporting directly into their organization with responsibility to design, develop and deliver key IT strategies through effective leadership and resource management. Will have overall ownership for the full delivery of all IT services that exist to support complex business operations by demonstrating strong and mature leadership skills within the organization.
IT leadership role with leading a team of 30 staff
Full function IT management role
- Inner MongoliaPermanent
Position in organisation structure:
The IT Manager reports to the China GM and manages the IT department: ERP management, Infrastructure management, workplace management and service desk.
Purpose of department:
Developing, maintaining and coordinating all IT services, with the goal to manage all business process without any interruptions.
Excellent Career Development
Didn't find the right It Manager job for you?
Create Job alert to receive It Manager jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.