- Support the Head of IT (China) in shaping, building, and delivering a talented retail IT team that meets the extraordinarily high expectations and exacting standards of all XXX teams.
- Design, build, maintain, and improve a support function to each of the stores for back-office and front-of-store.
- Ensure business systems, both internal and 3rd party's requirements.
- Working alongside the XXX China IT Programme Manager, ensuring local project updates are visible to the Group PMO.
Global Working Environment
- Featured JobQīngdǎo ShìPermanent
- Xúhuì QūPermanent
The IT Manager works with HQ IT and business management to promote practices related to IT operation and management in greater China. Will work as an effective link between IT and Operations management by leading activities related to effective IT support and operation.
Attractive opportunity with good team and culture
Good package and growing business
The ideal candidate is a solid generalist with great technical knowledge, good communication skills and general administrative abilities. The role requires close cooperation with the Global IT team based in Switzerland. Because we are a small team, there is a great opportunity to make an impact
A Leading EU Trading company with very strong business in China
Pay much attention to IT Information development and support
- ShànghǎiPermanentRMB20,000 - RMB25,000 per month (RMB240,000 - RMB300,000)
- Be responsible for business applications, projects, IT governance and effective IT management in China.
- Direct IT team to perform effective IT management for business data processing, computer services and network communication.
- Responsible for managing the overall planning, execution and delivery of projects as well as for tracking project status and managing project issues and risks.
- Lead IT projects by a disciplined project management methodology to define scope; develop and execute project plans which adhere to guidelines and deliver within cost and schedule.
- Provide a consulting / technical/ administrative support for business applications (Dynamics AX, K3 ERP) and interfaces (EDI, ERP, Athena Interface, Hyperion Interface), and continuously improve and optimize business/ERP process.
- Work with a cross-functional team, contractors and vendors to deliver critical projects and serve as a primary contact to senior department managers for critical change initiatives within a highly matrixed environment.
- Ensure integration and collaboration between local and regional/global IT teams for effective service delivery.
Stable and amibale work environment
- Sūzhōu ShìPermanent
- Manages Infrastructure and system operations.
- Responsible for the management, installation and support of: servers, workstations, networks, workstation software, data communication, data and network security, telecommunications equipment and services, and disaster recovery planning and execution.
- Advises other managers concerning IT trends, technical problems, need for equipment, need for software upgrading, and priorities.
world leading electronics company
competitive salary package
- Shēnzhèn ShìPermanent
report to IT manager in Israel and manage a team with 5 ppl, covered IT information systems and support in Shenzhen and Dongguan hub.
reasonable salary & annual bonus
5 insurance & housing fund, annual leave
This is a key managerial position based in Shanghai to assist in setting up business in China and India. Also, manage all the information systems related matters. The company has an extensive presence across the globe and is currently offering a key managerial position in Shanghai.
Leading French retail Company with APAC Expansion
Key Decision-making position in IT Department
- Qīngdǎo ShìPermanent
- Lángfāng ShìPermanent
This role will responsible for IT Infrastructure support and Management which include server and Network, which include the software level technical such as server and network supervision technologies.
CCNA Certificate is a must
IT Infrastructure Support and management is a must
- Shēnzhèn ShìPermanent
- Facilitate the management of the business;
- Support the IT organization's strategic goals and direction;
- Support Site 7x24hrs Manufacturing Operation;
- Tie and align Business requirement with IT Organizational Support by Strong communication.
reasonal salary package
Didn't find the right It Manager job for you?
Create Job alert to receive It Manager jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.