Our client is leading US MNC, they are currently looking for a Global HRD based in Shanghai to lead their Global business with around 6,500 FTE across Asia, Americas, and Europe.
The incumbent is responsible for the HR function for the growing BU with business activities spanning across Asia, Americas, and Europe.
Title: Global HR Director
Reporting line: Reporting directly to the Business Unit (BU) Chief Executive Officer and functionally to the Company's Chief HR Officer
Global Human Resources Director for leading F500 company
Location based in Shanghai
Position: APAC HR Director
Direct Reports: 4 direct and nearly 100 HR staff in region
Scope: Asia Pacific 4 countries with 30,000+ employees
Reports to: Vice President & Global HRVP
Leading MNC searching for APAC HRD in Shanghai
Large team leadership with great career development opporunity
- Featured JobShànghǎiPermanent
Accountable as HR Director for our client in China. You will be responsible for three main accountabilities including Stewards of OD, Change Management, and Talent Planning & Management aligned to support key strategic business partners.
World leading brand in its field, continues to expand in China
Competitive benefits and package with fast-developing career opportunities
- Leading the transformation from an HR perspective as the company becomes more streamlined and consolidated.
- Developing strong talent management and succession planning to support the overall Delphi global strategy.
- Continuously assess the talent in the region in order to drive for the highest standard of performance and provide a platform for career development in Delphi.
- Leading labor relations with all manufacturing sites in Asia.
- Working as a key business partner to the regional VP and Managing Director to build a world class management team and drive a strong culture of accountability, transparency, empowerment and leadership.
- BěijīngPermanentRMB400,000 - RMB600,000
This Senior HRM will act as business partner to provide HR total solutions in line with HR strategy and branch business needs in Beijing.
Working as HR Head, In charge of Beijing office;
MNC Culture, Atrractive benefits;
- The HR Leader role is a "Strategic Business Partner" and "Coach" to the organization on all relevant HR management issues. Lead the HR teams to ensure that we are providing the best HR strategies and services to attract, develop, motivate and retain the best people
- Provide leadership in the areas of Talent Management, Change Management, Organizational Development, Team Effectiveness, Coaching, Employee Engagement, and Communications in order to enable the achieve the company's strategic goals
- ShànghǎiPermanentRMB1,000,000 - RMB1,500,000
This HR generalist role (Director level) will provide HR supports to regional offices, ensuring achievement of organizational development plans and effective management of key HR processes and systems in order to drive towards organizational growth. Leading a team of 10 staffs in HR team, reports directly to CEO.
New openign with a leading healthcare company
The role directly reports to CEO and leading a full function HR team
Didn't find the right Human Resources job for you?
Create Job alert to receive Human Resources - Head of HR - human-resources jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.