Manage and continuously improve all aspects of HR and administration. Ensure full compliance with the company's internal control system for HR.
The important role in international sport company
High salary and good position
This is a confidential replacement position for a leading manufacture company.
Global leading fortune 500
Good salary package
- This is a new opening role created to play a key role in developing people strategies that will influence long-term business decisions. You will partner with founder to formulation and execution of talent strategy and ensure that we continue to nurture our company's unique culture. As the head of HRD, you will bring creativity and results to designing HR strategies that align to company mission and values.
Bomming Industry/business status
This position is expected to lead the China HR team and collaborate closely with the management on a strategic level to ensure the business is running smoothly and efficiently.
Work with Executive leadership
This position allows to generate impact and involves decision making skills
Finance & HRD role based in Kunshan, full P&L responsibility, reporting directly to US HQ.
In charge of Finance and HR team, also any IT activities including but not limited to ERP go live.
Small size company with good company culture
Full P&L responsibility
- Planning guidance and coordination of company human resource management and organisation construction.Maximise the development of human resources,promote the realisation of the group's business objectives and long-term development.
- Comprehensive overall planning of the group's human resources strategy.
Great platform for career developing
Over all strategy management across the Great China
Our client looks for key talents as Director Level HRBP in Beijing to look after biggest market of China region as newly created role. This role will working with China and Asia regional management team very closely.
Working as HR Business Partner with Regional Working Exposure
Working with Global Key Management Team
- Own and design an overall HR strategy for the Company, oversees day to day HR responsibilities and ensure compliance across the group.
- Support leaders in defining/executing people plans & driving a transformation's people agenda and increasing employee engagement
great development of related industry
competitive salary package