Design and implement the integrated digital strategies, monitor and evaluate the performances, and deliver the multi-dimensional function & company business goals.
Lead the digital team and collaborate with cross functions to enhance brand and product awareness, strengthen brand image building / elevation, drive maximum synergy across different digital consumer touch points, capitalize e-commerce
to generate traffic and sales, capture and maximize CRM data.
Exciting opportunity to join a world top class luxury group.
Leading the digital marketing and ecommerce busniess development
The Director of Product will lead the digital team responsible for designing and executing innovative digital consumer products across Greater China. This role will drive the coordinated digital product team and own the product roadmap for the
region. The role reports to the global head of Digital Product along with the General Manager for the region.
competitive salary and good benefits
the chance of joining a global leading retail company
This role is intended to be the leader of whole marcom team to take charge of Digital Business, to drive online traffic and increase online brand awareness.
Senior Digital Marketing Manager/Director
Advanced Finance Training Education Corporation
- Featured JobShànghǎiPermanent
* Develop and drive consumer-centric e-Comm strategy, through in-depth consumer and shopper insights and prognosis.
* Lead and influence stakeholders - internal (sales, brand marketing, e-customer marketing) and external (customers and agencies) with data-driven insights.
* Contribute to global and local data analytics agenda setting and capability building
Exciting Opportunity with Excellent Career Progression
Member of the China Top Management Team
1. Build the brand through effectively delivering our key brand messages to our TA, excite & engage with our consumers through social media, partnership with various digital platforms, and ensure digital is well integrated into the campaigns to drive brand awareness & growth
2. Elevate our consumer digital experience in-store and out of store
3. Drive growth through CRM, tactical promotions; maximise return on investment through accurate targeting & the right contents
Global Leading FMCG company
Full scope of Digital Marketing
- Shēnzhèn ShìPermanent
you will Leading strategic projects to improve & build performance media capability within markets.
Work closely with the Marketing team to provide digital expertise on the global advertising campaigns
Strong understanding of brand, ensuring brand integrity and alignment throughout all programs and initiatives.
Global market business scope
directly report to CMO
- Shēnzhèn ShìPermanent
The role will Report to Group Digital Director ( London) and business General Manager ( Shenzhen).To design, develop and execute digital marketing and social media campaigns.
UK Listed Company
Global business scope
PageGroup is a sales focused environment, but whether or not you have experience in this area or have worked in recruitment before, you'll receive our market leading training when you start and throughout your career with us.
At consultant level you will have an interview with your manager and the managing director of the business, along with a few short tests to check you're right for us and we're right for you.
The Greatest Training System among Headhunting Industry
Fast Developing Career Development Path
- Guǎngzhōu ShìPermanentRMB20,000 - RMB30,000 per month (RMB240,000 - RMB360,000)
A digital leader who is capable of better engaging with consumers to drive brand and product preference. At the same time to initiate the leading digital technologies/ integrated campaigns.
Strong brand performance and international team
Integrated marketing campaigns with celebrities and KOL
- BěijīngPermanentRMB600,000 - RMB800,000
One of famous global marketing & distribution firms is hiring a ECommerce/Digital Head at their China HQ -Beijing CBD, who will be:
-work closely with brilliant GM/CEO and colleagues
-building and leading a team
-given the oversea working opportunity
Promising Career Development Room
Report directly to CEO/GM
- Develop digital strategy for China office to support business success.
- Develop company's China website and smartphone based channels to construct China digital platform.
- Align and leverage global and local resources in multimedia, social media to enhance scientific promotion effectively and efficiently.
- Manage the delivery of Digital Marketing, especially Performance Marketing related projects;
- Provide leadership to the project team of Analysts;
- Ensure consistent high quality of project deliverables;
- Drive value creation, thought leadership and innovation in project team;
- Engage and manage mid-/high-level clients who are directly involved in the project, as well as broader client stakeholders;
Didn't find the right Digital job for you?
Create Job alert to receive Digital jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.
About Michael Page Digital
Michael Page has grown to be one of the leading recruitment agencies in China and globally – our strong presence in China extends across Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou. Thanks to the relationships formed in the region, we have an in-depth understanding of the needs of job seekers and employers in China.
Digital Recruitment Specialists
Demand for digital experts, while already high, is only set to grow, so it’s important to make sure you have access to the best candidates out there. At Michael Page, our digital recruitment specialists are here to offer you a tailored approach to finding the right hire for your business needs. Once we have found you the perfect candidate from our global pool of talent, we continue to work with you both to ensure a long-term partnership is formed.
We can source talent for social media management, SEO, content planning, e-commerce and campaign management, programming, digital analysis, display advertising and more. We recognise that talented digital staff and sophisticated online strategies are essential to the success and market share of brands and organisations across China, and we are committed to working with you to find a candidate that perfectly meets your requirements.
At Michael Page, we source talent for digital positions of all skill levels, from junior to managerial level. We offer permanent, temporary, and contract opportunities spanning all industries and companies of varying sizes in China, from small start-ups to multinational corporations. The digital roles we recruit for include:
- Online Strategy
- Digital Marketing
- Search (SEO and PPC)
- Social Media
- User Experience
- Email and CRM
- Web Analytics and Strategy