1. Participate in identification and consolidation of innovation projects, which come from strategic workshop or market intelligence by other teams
2. Detailed definition of each innovation project, including scope, schedule, resources, partnership if necessary deliverables
3. Define innovation project monitoring mechanism, keep close follow-up of each innovation project with monthly report
4. Develop SLA with team in charge of delivery of innovation project
Design and implement the integrated digital strategies, monitor and evaluate the performances, and deliver the multi-dimensional function & company business goals.
Lead the digital team and collaborate with cross functions to enhance brand and product awareness, strengthen brand image building / elevation, drive maximum synergy across different digital consumer touch points, capitalize e-commerce
to generate traffic and sales, capture and maximize CRM data.
Exciting opportunity to join a world top class luxury group.
Leading the digital marketing and ecommerce busniess development
This role is intended to be the leader of whole marcom team to take charge of Digital Business, to drive online traffic and increase online brand awareness.
Senior Digital Marketing Manager/Director
Advanced Finance Training Education Corporation
PageGroup is a sales focused environment, but whether or not you have experience in this area or have worked in recruitment before, you'll receive our market leading training when you start and throughout your career with us.
At consultant level you will have an interview with your manager and the managing director of the business, along with a few short tests to check you're right for us and we're right for you.
The Greatest Training System among Headhunting Industry
Fast Developing Career Development Path
1. Build the brand through effectively delivering our key brand messages to our TA, excite & engage with our consumers through social media, partnership with various digital platforms, and ensure digital is well integrated into the campaigns to drive brand awareness & growth
2. Elevate our consumer digital experience in-store and out of store
3. Drive growth through CRM, tactical promotions; maximise return on investment through accurate targeting & the right contents
Global Leading FMCG company
Full scope of Digital Marketing
- Featured JobShànghǎiPermanentRMB50,000 - RMB80,000
- Understand customers' requirements as well as business strategies in order to support the development of digital strategies and campaigns
- Lead proposal generation and development of new ideas for clients
- Generate digital campaign/project proposals including project timeline and plans
- ShànghǎiPermanentRMB800,000 - RMB1,000,000
This role is aimed to develop Greater China Digital Hub in Shanghai, paired with Data team, Content/Production team to drive online branding, and enhance E-Commerce business through clear user profile and user journey tracking.
Top MNC FMCG Company
Digital Marketing Director (DSP/DMP Expert)
- Guǎngzhōu ShìPermanent
Regional Explosure in a leading fashion brand
reports to the CEO directly
Managing oversea official social media include content and campaign.
Working with Internet branch to build company brand.
Basic graphic design experience.
Fast Growing Education Group
International working environment
The role is responsible for strategic development and execution of integrated overall digital marketing, to advance brand equity and identify new marketing opportunities to maximize long term business performance.
- Guǎngzhōu ShìPermanent
Our clients are now recruiting talents to work on digital innovative solutions for multiple projects by applying world-leading technologies into the heart of bank.You will be joining a global team to work and exposure to different culture and business: Online Banking Global Service Platform; Apple Pay and Android Pay; Biometrics; Connected Money etc.
Apply the most leading technology into various innovation digital program
Competitve salary package
- Guǎngzhōu ShìPermanent
Our client is seeking a talented business analyst for Digital projects, such as various mobile applications for smartphones. The successful candidate will work directly with technical and business users to implement, install, configure and customize business products.
Great opportunity to work in Global Bank
Experience to work on the innovative projects
The Digital Advertising Manager will be responsible for all paid advertising channels and a wide range of marketing tasks in a exciting, fast-paced, responsive, results-oriented environment.
Good working enviornment and sharing leader
Didn't find the right Digital job for you?
Create Job alert to receive Digital jobs via email the minute they become available
Submit your CV to register with us and we will contact you if a suitable role becomes available.
About Michael Page Digital
Michael Page has grown to be one of the leading recruitment agencies in China and globally – our strong presence in China extends across Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou. Thanks to the relationships formed in the region, we have an in-depth understanding of the needs of job seekers and employers in China.
Digital Recruitment Specialists
Demand for digital experts, while already high, is only set to grow, so it’s important to make sure you have access to the best candidates out there. At Michael Page, our digital recruitment specialists are here to offer you a tailored approach to finding the right hire for your business needs. Once we have found you the perfect candidate from our global pool of talent, we continue to work with you both to ensure a long-term partnership is formed.
We can source talent for social media management, SEO, content planning, e-commerce and campaign management, programming, digital analysis, display advertising and more. We recognise that talented digital staff and sophisticated online strategies are essential to the success and market share of brands and organisations across China, and we are committed to working with you to find a candidate that perfectly meets your requirements.
At Michael Page, we source talent for digital positions of all skill levels, from junior to managerial level. We offer permanent, temporary, and contract opportunities spanning all industries and companies of varying sizes in China, from small start-ups to multinational corporations. The digital roles we recruit for include:
- Online Strategy
- Digital Marketing
- Search (SEO and PPC)
- Social Media
- User Experience
- Email and CRM
- Web Analytics and Strategy