- World leading property service MNC is hiring Senior Finance Director
- Directly report to President Asia and global CFO, competitive package
Word leading property service MNC
- Facilitate organization and leadership development efforts, working with employees and managers to address root causes of human resources issues.
- Develop and drive company-wide programs and initiatives. Selects, develops, and evaluates people to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Plan, implement and administer employee relations programs to include wage and salary administration, employee communications, management development, benefits, employment, placement, training, employee counselling, health, safety and employee services.
- Counsel and advise Managers in matters relating to personnel problems and interpretation of company policies and procedures. Assist Asia Pacific Headquarters in formulating policies on employee development, recruitment and employee relations.
- In conjunction with management, assist to plan and formulate long and short range Human Resource objectives and goals, operating and employee relations policies and programs. Responsible for coordinating and implementing Human Resource programs effectively.
- Ensure that all business units' needs are met in staffing a diverse pool of entry-level talent.
- Resolve employee relations issues through a systematic approach. Assists senior management in the development of solutions through cultural and process perspective organizational development.
- Facilitate staffing to ensure clear technical, organizational and competitive competencies are identified for present and future success.
- Ensure that changes in the external business conditions are reflected and integrated into staffing, rewards, communications and development.
- Manage administration of operating procedures, record systems and the preparation of periodic reports and summaries to keep management apprised of activities.
- Provide counsel to all levels of salaried employees regarding performance, human resource staffing and career development in the S.E.A.
- Provide orientations to ensure new employees are systematically introduced to the business, culture and specific expectations.
- Ensure thorough familiarity with company policies and procedures. Appropriately apply policies and procedures in compliance with government laws.
- Policies and procedures include, but not limited to: Standards of Business Conduct, Intellectual Property, Control Environment, Information Protection, ISO 9000 & 14000, government regulations (e.g. health, safety, quality and environmental), and functional policies published on the Rockwell Automation Information Network.
- Train and motivate subordinates in the importance of full compliance with the letter and spirits of such policies and procedures.
- Perform any other relevant duties as and when assigned by the Manager.
Work -Life Balance Culture
Internal Rotation opportunity