The IT Manager works with HQ IT and business management to promote practices related to IT operation and management in greater China. Will work as an effective link between IT and Operations management by leading activities related to effective IT support and operation.
Attractive opportunity with good team and culture
Good package and growing business
This is a key managerial position based in Shanghai to assist in setting up business in China and India. Also, manage all the information systems related matters. The company has an extensive presence across the globe and is currently offering a key managerial position in Shanghai.
Leading French retail Company with APAC Expansion
Key Decision-making position in IT Department
The China IT Coordinator acts as the point of contact between the Asian IT Regional Manager and the China Region leading and coordinating the IT activities according to the IT Strategy. He works closely both with KUs and Business Managers/MDs for supporting them in managing IT topics, oversee IT Vendor activities and is involved as IT Focal Point in major transformation Project / Program.
Leading Manufacture company with very great company culture
Will work in a purly multination enverioment
- Facilitate the management of the business;
- Support the IT organization's strategic goals and direction;
- Support Site 7x24hrs Manufacturing Operation;
- Tie and align Business requirement with IT Organizational Support by Strong communication.
reasonal salary package
Manage Tier II IT support organization in the timezone to timely resolve and proactively prevent technology failures, coordinating major incidents resolution and drive incident avoidance through problem and event management. He is playing a key role in the success of IT operation and service delivery to all Mars business units within the timezone.
Global project exposure and cutting-edge Technology
- 上海全职RMB16,000 - RMB18,000 per month (RMB192,000 - RMB216,000)
- 60% Local, regional, global IT projects implementation (infra)
- 20% Provide first line help services
- 10% Provide maintenance for computers and network
- 10% Support IT Supervisor