You are here
VP / Assitant VP - Fund Accounting & Valuation
- Top Tier Custodian Bank
- Opportunity to lead a sizable and strong team
About Our Client
Our client is one of the top tier fund custodian services global provider, they are currently looking for a Fund Accounting &Valuation (VP or AVP level) to join their fund services division. This position will be based in Guangzhou, China, and serve fund business in Hong Kong and in the future the whole Asia. Career development track is promising. Those who would like to seek mainland China exposure and at the same time to join a promising platform are welcomed to apply.
You will lead a sizable team (50 to 100 ppl) and responsible for:
- Checking NAV calculations by subordinates and investment compliance monitoring;
- Establish effective framework for implementing Operational Risk Management across teams and the Service Center.
- Prepare plans to mitigate Operational Risk in line with Group policy;
- Monitor reconciliation process for portfolio holdings and cash position;
- Review team members work and client's deliverables;
- Liaise with other stakeholders, eg global custody on settlements, banking & credit and corporate action matters etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong leadership skills evidenced by achievement of objectives together with a track record of development of individuals;
- Proven experience of successfully managing and developing a team of both managers and staff across a diverse range of processes, with an ability to provide direction and motivation in an ever changing environment;
- Strong verbal communication and business communication skills.
- Proven record in building and maintaining business relationships and a strong customer service drive.
- Excellent analytical skills and commercial acumen.
- Proven process management, improvement and service management skills.
- Evidence of active participation in establishing and managing effective Operational Risk.
- Evidence of strategy design and implementation with sound understanding of internal/external business environment.
- Thorough knowledge on Investment Fund administration industry and Investment Fund industry
- Knowledge on global financial markets
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits + opportunity to work in a large financial institution + dynamic and international working environment!