You are here
This position is now filled
Vice President of F&B and Nightlife brand (Asia)
- Ability to get fast track career growth, APAC role
- International working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a hospitality branding company focusing on the management and franchising of lifestyle / boutique hotels, resorts, residences, restaurants and nightlife in Asia-Pacific and the Americas.
- Performance Management. Implement and oversee F&B and nightlife venue operations to maximize cash flows. Oversee capital and operational budgeting, and develop financial scorecards.
- Operational Brand Culture Development. Work to establish protocols for translating brand values into operations. Develop hiring criteria, training and performance evaluation for each key position. Implement centralized marketing collateral and national and local promotions. Develop centralized customer database and implement membership programs.
- Support for Business Development. Support pipeline development, engaging to assist with financial projections, site feasibility and developer relations. Oversee the pre-opening process before properties open, including recruiting the F&B nightlife venue executive team.
The Successful Applicant
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY
* Highly developed leadership qualities and skilled in the management of hospitality operations personnel, budgeting, forecasting, inter-departmental liaison and communication.
* Knowledge and familiarity of operations of F&B and nightlife venues.
* Exposure to high end food and beverage concepts including celebrity chefs and entertainment brands. Strong knowledge of the market and market conditions. Product knowledge.
* Ability to read, write and speak the English language.
* Must possess excellent communication skills both spoken and written. Requires the ability to formulate memos, letters, programs, numerous technical requests as well as the ability to articulate clear and concise information to clients and fellow team members.
* Ability to make the best use of time, resources and personnel to a high degree of effectiveness and productivity.
* Knowledge of, and the ability to effectively use, electronic devices to enhance productivity, i.e. social media, mobile, tablet devices, etc.
* University or college degree from leading university in hospitality , business or preferred.
* 8 years minimum experience in hospitality operations overseeing multiple profitable hotel or F&B venues.
* At least 5 years work experience in specific region. And associated regions where applicable.
* Fluent in English and Mandarin or Spanish others of benefit. International experience preferred.
What's on Offer
Your commitment and passion to drive the marketing function with great empowerment will be rewarded with a highly lucrative remuneration package. Operating within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities.