You are here
Vice President-Automative Sales
- Work for a leading third party logistics service provider
- Develop and grow key focus BU for global strategy
About Our Client
The client is a world leading third party logistics service provider. Internationally based and operating across the globe.
Strong competencies across a number of key industry segments.
- Oversee commercial growth of new sales strategy, channels, and team within China automotive business.
- Manage P&L and balance sheet for regional Automotive BU
- Foster and enhance strong relationships with China Automotive industry leaders. Maintain communication with existing customers as well as "kicking down doors" for new opportunities.
- Work closely with company key business leaders to execute global BU focus.
- Monitoring regional strategy roll out as well as identifying locations for key growth
- Build and grow a strong sales team to meet and exceed targets. Manage HR function of said team and instil strong learning environment with succession planning.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree a must, MBA or advanced qualifications an advantage
- 10 years minimum leadership experience; overseeing full P&L, sales team growth and management, as well as experience driving change and growth in a new market.
- Strong track record in finding, meeting and growing client database. Candidate will be 'hunter' focused, existing BD database a strong advantage.
- Experience in developing meaningful, long-term relationships with management contacts
- Logistics and/or Automotive experience a must. Deep understanding of packaging and supply chain a bonus.
- Chinese experience a must, knowledge of greater APAC & EMEA markets a plus.
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to work for a leading third party logistics service provider.
Strong top down emphasis on the development and growth of automotive strategy. Reporting directly to key business leaders.
Develop and grow sales team to execute and exceed global company vision.