You are here
Vice General Manager - Textile
- Critical Management Role
- Stable platform with exciting team and working environment
About Our Client
Our client is an US privately held textile company. It currently has 2 operations in China. Because it is a executive role, certain amount of travel within China and Southeast Asia is expected.
* Leadership - both of the organization and also of the timely execution of key initiatives.
* Superior Communication Skills - both verbal and written.
* Team focused - responsive to USA HQ team requests and the local expert regarding all facets of the Asia operation. A proven developer of personnel.
* Strategic Planner - this role requires candidate to access current operational strategy and develop his/her plan proposal for the region.
* Execution focused - Candidate will access operational measures and institute organizational structure / procedures to execute region plan.
* Business Development - Role requires candidate to develop/maintain top level customer sales relationships as well as sub-contractor factory supply chain relationships.
* Strategic Business Driver and Creator - Role requires that ability to understand the market, our customers and aggressively pursue opportunities.
* Culturally sensitive and fluent in local business practices.
The Successful Applicant
* Minimum 3 years experience as a Pan Asia, Director or above in an operational role with a branded textile, footwear, or apparel company.
* Minimum BS/BA degree. Textile major a plus but not required.
* Proven experience managing a team of 10 plus both expats and local staff.
* P/L accountability in prior role.
* Strong excel-word-power point skills.
* Footwear operations or product development experience with a branded company desired.
English and Mandarin speaking is a must.
What's on Offer
* Good team culture and working atmosphere
* High quality professional development platform
* Attractive salary