You are here
- Direct reporting line to experienced foreign CFO that may guide your future care
- European MNC working style with delighting culture, good work life balance
About Our Client
An European real estate developer listed in Tel Aviv and Amsterdam, with more than 10 years operation in China, covering both commercial and residential projects in the still booming Chinese real estate market. It is a leading MNC developer on top of other foreign competitors in China as it enjoys great coordination with its local partner that help to get relevant license.
- Cash management, Cash flow forecast, working capital management and financing deposit; bank accounts and E-banking management; Payments, payments procedures, calculation and payments of Payroll, IIT.
- Improve Treasury policy and control;
- Ability to build up and maintain relationship with core banks, trust funds, AMC, etc.
- Monitor changes in regulations of PBOC, SAFE and Macro economy, capital market, Real Estate industry research;
The Successful Applicant
- Must be fluent in writing, reading and speaking in both English and Mandarin (Must);
- Bachelor Degree or above majoring in Finance / Accounting / economy;
- Some (partial is enough) experience with:
Working with financial institutions, onshore/ offshore financing/refinancing, syndicate loan, trust fund, property loan, bridge loan, entrusted loan, equity financing, mezzanine loan, etc.
- More than 5 years of relevant experience, and more than 1 year of relevant management experience.
-Has an experience in the real estate industry (advantage, not a must), in-house experience is highly preferred
What's on Offer
- European MNC working style with delighting culture
- Direct reporting line to experienced foreign CFO that may guide your future career path
- Hands on knowledge to both cash pool management and full exposure to the financial industry