You are here
This position is now filled
- Tooling Manager
- Leading Global company
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global company in automotive industry.
1. Responsible for tooling and production support fixture fabrication, mainly for injection molding.
2. To oversee the mold workshop operation and ensure all job assignments are followed the required schedule.
3. In charge of injection and stamping moulding sourcing.Follow up the tool making schedule in vendor to ensure the tools delivery date can match the fixed schedule.Checking the tool's quality to ensure the tool quality can match the specification and drawing before delivery
4. Leads team of project engineers to deliver tooling/equipment on time and to specification
The Successful Applicant
1. Bachelor degree or above in mechanical and engineering is a must.
2. Over 10 years experience in tooling design and tooling management.
3. Familiar with tooling process, including machining, mold, plastic, heat treatment and surface treatment.
4. Skilled in technical document initiation.
5. Proficient in English both oral and written
6. Good interpersonal and communication skills
What's on Offer
Competitive salary package+ Promising development platform