You are here
Thunderhead Template Developer
- Business Analysis experience in Financial markets
- Excellent problem solving and User support skills
About Our Client
One of the world's largest banking and financial services organisations. With around 6,000 offices in both established and emerging markets, we aim to be where the growth is, connecting customers to opportunities, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
Roles and Responsibilities
*Development and maintenance of Thunderhead templates in Mandarin, English and French to enable the automation of trade confirmations for Global Sites.
*Work closely with the business in London, Hong Kong and other centres on a day to day basis to establish requirements for template development, building the logic within Thunderhead, validating the test results and handing over to the release team.
*Enforce release management standards in promoting developed templates to the production environment in a timely and controlled manner.
*Work closely with the Business and other IT teams globally to deliver the best solution.
*Look for opportunities to improve processes and the way that they are supported through liaison with both the business and IT teams
The Successful Applicant
1. Business Analysis experience in Financial markets
2. Good communication and interpersonal skills.
3. Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Mandarin (Simplified and Traditional)
4. Strong customer focus and commitment to delivery.
5. Good relationship management skills
6. Excellent problem solving and User support skills
7. Logical and process-oriented
8. Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment to deliver high quality results under tight schedule and high pressure
What's on Offer
A generous package and competitive training program