You are here
This position is now filled
Test Center Manager
- A Global Top Out-door Sporting Brand Company
- Good benefit, Great Training and systematic working environment
About Our Client
A Global Top Out-door Sporting Brand Company
1. Leads the Performance Test Center of Our Client.
2. Provides short to medium-term tactical direction and operational oversight.
3. May specify new products, processes and standards to support corporate strategies including interpretation and application.
4. Has ultimate accountability for PTC and provides the highest level of advice and recommendations to maximize the outcomes of testing investments.
5. Manages teams within the Tester and Lab technicians that has responsibility for testing standard and/or custom devices.
6. Focus is on policy and strategy implementation and control rather than development.
7. Typically handles short-term operational/tactical responsibilities.
8. Oversees the strategy implementation and operations of test engineering and the development of special testing equipment/programs.
9. Ensures all products meet quality and customer performance standards.
10. Procures appropriate test equipment.
11. Develops training programs for new product testing procedures.
12. In charge of center presentation to customer and external visitor.
The Successful Applicant
1. Solid experience in R&D and/or Developing center in outdoor or sportive field (no less than 5 years)
2. Solid background of international standard with special expertise in RSL restriction vs rubber performances
3. Consistent knowledge of formulation & chemicals for elastomeric and thermoplastics
4. Knowledge of technology related on environmental simulations working conditions
5. Valuable experience in 'product review' and 'product approval' (spent in listed institutions or/and footwear high brand reputation)
6. Related testing function management skills, to shoes industry is plus
7. Experience related to rubber filed testing and chemist background on lab
8. Familiar with Quality management system
9. Direct experiences on cooperation with Product Development and Manufacturing
10. Result orientation, problem solving and judgment, project management skills
11. Good communication skill and strong teamwork spirit
What's on Offer
1. Diverse career development opportunity
2. Attractive compensation and benefits