You are here
Technology Specialist - Leading US Firm
- Technology Specialist
- Leading US Firm
About Our Client
Our client a leading US firm with numbers of offices over the world.
In the position, your main duties and responsibilities including but not limited US/Chinese patent prosecution, reexamination an patent invalidation, freedom to operate search and analysis. You will be also involved into some IP licensing work and client counseling relating to protecting patents, trademarks, copyrights and trade secrets in China.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for an IP lawyer with the following attributes:
* 2-5 years relevant working experience with a top international law firm /leading PRC law firm/IP agency in patent prosecution practices
* PRC Patent Agent qualification is preferred; so is PRC bar qualification.
* A U.S. JD or LLM is preferred
* Must have a technical degree; technical background in electrical engineering highly preferred
* Solid knowledge in Chinese intellectual property law and practice with a focus on patent practice
* Fluent in English and Mandarin, spoken and written; excellent writing skills in both languages
* Good work ethics; highly motivated.
What's on Offer
The qualified candidate will be offered with a competitive package and an international platform.