You are here
- Report to Group CEO
- Company expends very quickly globally and has opportunity to manage more offices
About Our Client
Our client is a world famous (2nd biggest) appeal group, and has business around the whole world. They have a big buying office in Shanghai, with over 200 stuff.
*Liaise with Retailers/PGS re their needs
*Interpret the need into specific deliverables
*Set up and monitor KPI's relative to deliverables
*Oversee and keep checking on all development projects
*Develop the capacity and ability of the team
*Manage and accountable for team performance evaluation and improvement to meet business and strategy execution relating to artwork, patternmaking, 3D sampling and fabric technology.
*Implementation of best practices in technical support.
*Decide on the most appropriate technical vendor to deliver the requirements.
* Establish and maintain good relationships with vendors
*Monitor and make sure that business expense budget is met.
*Provide training and mentoring to staff to increase their knowledge and skills
The Successful Applicant
- 15 years relevant technical skill with strong commercial orientation
- Tertiary qualification in Textiles
- Computer skills; Negotiation skills; Financial skills
- A clear understanding of the supply chain process
*Planning, organizing and control
*Negotiation and influencing
*Confidence and decisiveness
What's on Offer
- Competitive welfare
- Great Company platform