You are here
- Booming industry
- Newly opened role
About Our Client
Our client is a leading China Fashion Group extending its profitable business over the past 40 years with office cross Great China.
It is also recognized for its innovative, dynamic working environment, passion for its brands and customers and as a place where talented people are inspired and challenged to release their full potential.
Due to rapid growth in Asia, it is now seeking exceptional talent to join its IT team.
As the leader of the technology team, You will play a key role in making us China's leading platform for fashion social commerce helping Chinese consumers discover & shop for fashion and beauty products they love. Our IT Directors has a great deal of responsibility, so you need a broad range of skills, from technical knowledge to understanding modern business practices. You must have technical expertise along with leadership and communication skills. We believes that each team member makes a significant contribution to our success, this job description is designed to outline primary duties, qualifications and job scope, but not limit the employee or the organization to just the work identified. It is our expectation that each team member will offer his/her services wherever and whenever necessary to ensure the success of our endeavors and to pursue individual career growth.
The Successful Applicant
* 5+ years' experience as a development manager/solution architect or equivalent.
* Experience in mobile application development IOS and Android.
* Thorough understanding of HTML5/CSS, JAVA, SQL, NoSQL - Mongo,.PHP, ETL, Cache technologies, Scala, Play framework, Data integration.
* Experience with SCRUM & Agile Software Development methodologies.
* Experience with Aliyun cloud services, Qinui CDN services, DNS optimization
* Well-versed in the latest cutting edge security/protection standards and practices.
* Extensive experience working on B2C applications, both web and mobile. Used to driving products from concept through launch and beyond.
* Proven track record architecting and maintaining heavily trafficked, highly available production systems.
* Experience with in china ecommerce environment and related technologies
* Experience managing a budget and negotiating contracts with vendors
* Start-up experience.
* Prior engineering management experience with a track record of leading strong engineers.
* Strong leadership and communication skills. You should be comfortable representing your team and championing your projects across the organization and in front of senior leadership, partners, and customers.
* Strong organizational and project management skills.
* Thrives in work environments that are flexible, dynamic, fast-paced, and change quickly.
* Stays on top of industry trends and technologies.
* Strong technical analysis capabilities. Ability to quickly ramp up on our existing ecommerce systems and mobile app, and be able to assess new initiatives and integrations in light of how our existing systems are architected.
* Engineering and/or analytical mind. Enjoys learning and problem solving. Comfortable discussing technical architectures and system details.
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary, Global working environment, newly opened role