You are here
- Expat Preferred
- Great career platform
About Our Client
Our client has a history of engineering innovation stretches over 50 years in design, development of actuators for turbochargers for large diesel and gas engines.
Design/validate a production approved E-Actuator
* Provide commercial and technical leadership to the R&D team, suppliers and customers
* Drive technical and commercial definition of e-actuator product and test requirements
* Lead development of e-actuator product through to A samples for customer evaluation and pre-DV testing
* Present product concept and program status with lead customers
* Regular communication with customer & internal project team
* Improve the test house - professional and 3rd party accreditation target
The Successful Applicant
* Minimum Bachelor degree in Engineering or related field. And master degree preferred.
* 15+ years' relevant professional/technical experience and/or specialization in automation design and development.
* Excellent communicator with well-developed commercial, analytically and technical skills.
* Expat with China experience is highly preferred.
What's on Offer
In return for your skills we offer you the benefits that come from working in a global professional services firm with ongoing support and development in an environment where initiative is rewarded. We are committed to fostering a culture that empowers our people, promotes teamwork and embraces sustainability.