You are here
Technical Director (R&D)
- R&D director
- Solar Tracker, Quality director, Techinical director
About Our Client
My client is a fast growing solar company headquartered in China, with offices in Silicon Valley (USA), Osaka(Japan), Bangkok(Thailand) and several provinces in China. It was founded by a team of United States returnees, who built this high-tech enterprise covering scientific research, development, manufacturing, sales and services. Client is specialized in solar tracking systems. Currently, our main products include horizontal single axis trackers, titled single axis trackers, azimuth trackers, dual axis trackers, and inter-linkage single axis trackers. They design and manufacture high quality trackers at a competitive cost. We also provide a wide range of services, adapted to project's requirements, including full EPC services for solar PV projects. Our accumulated practice and experience in solar energy exceed 100 MW, which gave us the most profound knowledge of the technologies and solutions.
- Involve the marketing plan, P&L and cost down plan.
- Study and understand the market of company, forecast the new products and market trend.
- Set up the company quality system, SAP
- Manage technical, R&D team, introduce new material, technology. Training staff
- support sales team for the new products and quality, after sale service
- Running project
The Successful Applicant
- Over 15 years R&D, Technical experience
- Solid Technical skill master of Electrical, solar industry
- Good understanding of market and relative products
- Lean production knowledge, quality control
- Good communication skill with fluent English
- Stable background
What's on Offer
Attractive salary package, good working environment, training system, bonus, company share