You are here
Tax Planning Assistant Manager Gloabl Retail Brand
- World's Leading Multinational Retail Group.
- Excellent Career Prospects
About Our Client
Our client is a dynamic and growing American retail company with an expanding business in the Asia Pacific. Due to Continued expansion, an opportunity now exists for an experienced Tax Planning Assistant Manager to join the company.
1. Oversee tax policy or process improvement as required to ensure the tax compliance efficiency.
2. Responsible for tax planning activities related to the company's income, identifies and implements process improvement opportunities.
3. Manages appropriate documentation and resources for all initiated projects or planning opportunities; communicates and documents tax planning initiatives and income tax return compliance requirements.
4. Lead the development of systems and processes that improve and streamline the tax functions of the company.
5. Project management including the current VAT reform, E-invoice projects, AR bad debt project taxation deduction, other Tax cost saving project and company financial target improvement.
6. Monitors legislative changes in tax laws that may impact the company's tax positions avoiding possible inefficiency for example double taxation.
7. Prepares and analyze budgets for tax planning. Assist in strategy implementation and resource management.
8. Interaction with other business, finance and tax colleagues across the company as and when required, e.g. HR, Finance, Tax team.
The Successful Applicant
1.Education : Bachelor degree with accounting or taxation background.
2.Working Experience: Minimum of years related tax research/planning experience.
3.Proficiency with income tax accounting and a solid understanding of corporate income tax matters and tax industry issues.
4.Ability to communicate complex tax concepts simply so non-tax senior management can understand.
5.Excellent quantitative and analytical skills and sound understanding of the financial statement and tax audit implications of tax planning.
6.Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills with the ability to interact and team with company personnel and external advisors.
7.Strong project management skills.
8.Ability to interact and team with professionals in various functional areas to resolve complex tax issues throughout the organization.
9.Language:Fluency both in written and oral English.
What's on Offer
Excellent platform for personal and career development.
Undisputed opportunity to learn whilst working in a new and challenging environment.