You are here
- Downtown Guangzhou Working Location
- Highly Professional Team Members
About Our Client
Our client is the SSC of a well-recognized HK retail group. Currently they are hiring a tax manager to lead a sizable tax team and take care of the tax compliance / planning / projects of their health and beauty sector.
1. Reporting to the Senior Tax Manager, the role will lead a sizable team.
2. Review the calculation and preparation on tax report of VAT, BT, SD, CIT, and relevant accounting treatment; coordinate /monitor tax projects;
3. Handling all tax audits by tax bureaus and follow up on actions plans
4. Assistance in discussing annual tax provision with external auditors
5. Internal compliance requirement including SOP update
6. Other tax related questions from Finance department and other function
7. Coordinate/provide tax advisory and handle complex tax projects and transfer pricing issues
The Successful Applicant
1. Bachelor degree in Accounting or related majors;
2. Qualified Accountant (CICPA, ACCA, Certified Tax Agents, etc);
3. Minimum 5 years of working experience (including 3 tax related experience at least) in multi-national companies or Big-4 professional accounting firm;
4. Solid technical knowledge and experience in tax planning /compliance affairs;.
5. Familiar with accounting policies and China tax laws.
6. Self-motivated and a good problem solver; able to work under pressure and manage multiple assignments.
7. Strong interpersonal and communication skills; a pro-active and supportive team player.
8. Good command of written and spoken English, fluent Mandarin.
What's on Offer
A promising career development platform;
Rising business trend;
Mature management system