You are here
This position is now filled
Tax Compliance Assistant Manager Gloabl Retail Brand
- World's Leading Multinational Retail Group
- Excellent Career Prospects
About Our Client
Our client is a dynamic and growing American retail company with an expanding business in the Asia Pacific. Due to Continued expansion, an opportunity now exists for an experienced Tax Compliance Assistant Manager to join the company.
1. Coordinate /monitor tax projects
2. Based on taxation requirement, review the calculation and preparation on tax report of VAT, BT, SD, CIT, and relevant accounting treatment;
3. Handling all tax audits and follow up on actions plans
3. Assistance in discussing annual tax provision with external auditors
4. Internal compliance requirement including SOP update
5. Other tax related questions from Finance department and other function
The Successful Applicant
- University degree, Qualified Accountant (CICPA, ACCA, Certified Tax Agents, etc);
- Minimum 5 years of working experience (including 3 tax related experience at least) in multi-national companies or Big-4 professional accounting firm;
- Solid technical knowledge and experience in tax compliance affairs;.
- Familiar with accounting policies and China tax laws.
- Self-motivated and a good problem solver.
- Able to work under pressure and manage multiple assignments.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
What's on Offer
Excellent platform for personal and career development.
Undisputed opportunity to learn whilst working in a new and challenging environment.