You are here
This position is now filled
Talent Acquisition Director, Greater China
- A leading 500 MNC
- Promising Career Progression
About Our Client
- Diverse and inclusive environment
- A top MNC
This role is responsible for leading the China Talent Acquisition team and delivering top talent in served areas across Country (including Hong Kong & Macau). This includes the implementation of innovative talent acquisition strategies and practices while enhancing company's visibility and reputation as an employer of choice.
The TA Leader will also own internal client management with Business leaders as well as Talent Management and HR leaders across all Strategic Business Units. The TA Leader will collaborate closely with HR Services leaders to implement and enhance the service delivery model efficiency & effectiveness.
In addition, the leader may spend up to 25% of their time directly recruiting for selected executive positions.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree above and 5+ years of recruitment experience.
- Proven ability of strong leadership & high potential with strategic thinking/act, business acumen, change driving, people engagement, influencing skills with lean mindset is must to be required (With people leading experience and take the position as further opportunity for next step)
- Proven ability to build and implement innovative approaches to talent acquisition.
- Proven track record developing customer focused relationships and influencing senior leaders across functional and organizational lines.
- Sourcing expertise including direct sourcing of candidates for complex jobs.
Fluent English is required
What's on Offer
- Attractive Package
- Good leadership exposure
- Dynamic working experience