You are here
- Familiar with programming languages such as Oracle SQL, Java, Unix Script
- Working knowledge on SUMMIT, Martini, GENEOS
About Our Client
One of the world's largest banking and financial services organisations. With around 6,000 offices in both established and emerging markets, we aim to be where the growth is, connecting customers to opportunities, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
* Work as production support Analyst in GLTc Fixed Income production support team to support Fixed Income related applications front to back.
* Extensive hands-on effort required to day-to-day support service delivery during AP coverage hours
* Weekend involvement for Saturday/Sunday coverage.
* Work closely with team members in HK to deliver swift and quality service to clients in ASIA.
* Work closely with team members in other regions in EMEA, US, Brazil, Canada as a global team to run the follow-the-sun support model.
* Handle incidents and service requests from Fixed Income users in different business areas including front office, Finance, Risks, Regulatory and Operations. Trouble shoot to work out solution to resolve incident and fullfill service request requirement.
* Able to handle major production issues with liaison with multiple parties (IT or Business or both) and report to management
* Able to participant and contribute to AP or global projects initiated by either IT internal or global business.
The Successful Applicant
* Minimum of 2+ years' experience in IT production support or software development or relevant domain, candidate with less experience but with potential will be considered
* Proven success working within a global team environment, preferably in investment banking industry
* Proven success in managing major production incidents for global critical application
* Working knowledge on SUMMIT, Martini, GENEOS and experience on supporting Global Banking would be a plus
* Practical experience in ITIL based IT operating environment would be another plus
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Self-motivated and enthusiastic mindset with a proven rapid learning capability
* Strong problem solving and organizational skills
* Solid experience in supporting applications on the Unix/Linux/Windows platform
* Good understanding of Relational Databases
* Familiar with programming languages such as Oracle SQL, Java, Unix Script
* Good command of English
What's on Offer
A generous package and training program