Supply Chain Manager, Asia Pacific
Pilot the strategic Supply Chain activities in Asia Pacific
Senior leadership role based in Singapore, Hong Kong or Shanghai
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in motion, control technologies and instrumentation systems.
The Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for managing, developing, and implementing the strategic Supply Chain activities in Asia Pacific, within the Global Supply Chain development plan.
This highly critical role could be either based in Singapore, Hong Kong or Shanghai. Your key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Establish preferred supplier selection criteria based on evaluation of price, quality, delivery, certifications, and compliance with governmental procurement regulations
- Give direction to the Category Managers, and category teams in support of the execution of the category management process
- Utilize the Category Management strategy to promote Procurement Capability Index (PCI) with suppliers and business units
- Continue the development of the Asia Pacific Procurement strategy related to both Direct and Indirect spend
- Develop and manage the activities of direct and indirect material categories identified through multiple channels at Country and Group level
- Responsible for the implementation of standard planning and scheduling techniques; including S&OP, MRP & PFEP
- Lead risk management activities to ensure no disruption to customers as well as company's Distribution Centers in Asia
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate must hold a university degree with preferred fields of study in Materials Management, Supply Chain, Engineering or similar. You have minimum 15 years' experience in Sourcing & Procurement, Logistics, Materials Management and Customer Service.
You have successful track record in a leadership role, managing remote teams for a global industrial company in Asia Pacific. You have excellent interpersonal communication skills for effective interface with internal and external stakeholders.
You can embrace lean enterprises principles and practices and have completed your education with a professional certification in Supply Chain preferred such as CPIM, CPSM, or CIPS.
What's on Offer
The preferred candidate will be entrusted to lead the Company's strategic Supply Chain activities across different business units in Asia Pacific and grow it to become his or her success story.