You are here
Supply Chain Director
- Control of the entire Supply Chain across the business
- Leading a team of SUpply Chain experts, reporting into the CEO
About Our Client
My client is a World leader within the commodities business including Steel, Pulp and Paper with Plants across China. They are at the forefront in a number of these industries Globally and are looking to ensure that they continue to have a leading part in the China area. They are now looking for a Supply Chain Manager for their Shandong office
As the Supply Chain Director in Shandong, you will be responsible for the end-end Supply Chain across the company's 3 processing plants, dealing with all of the Logistics, Warehousing, Procurement and the Planning function, managing a team of experts and working very closely with the senior management group. You will be working alongside the Operations Director to ensure that all of the S&OP Planning align with the current Production volume as well as understanding where improvements need to be made to help the production efficiency. Other responsibilities include:
* creating an overall Supply Chain strategy for the organization and putting in place all of the process and procedure necessary for the organization and driving this with the Global team.
* working closely with the senior stakeholders of the business to drive forwards the necessary cost reductions on materials and services.
* reporting directly into the CEO you will have to advise on how the supply chain strategy will effect the overall profit of the business.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Supply Chain Director will have extensive experience in best practice Supply Chain in the manufacturing or processing industries. Having previously managed all areas of Supply Chain, you will have developed supply chain teams and ensured that all staff get the necessary training. You will understand how to deal with the S&OP, Demand Planning and Supply Planning, along with the Procurement and have examples of what cost savings you have been able to achieve. Other attributes include:
* exceptional stakeholder engagement, able to influence at a very senior level and really be a business leader.
* fluent in Mandarin and English.
* great educational background.
* passion and drive to keep developing your career
What's on Offer
An end-end Supply Chain role with the ability for you to drive all of the process and procedure. You will be able to report into the CEO of the business and make decisions which will really help define the success of the company.