You are here
Supplier Quality Supervisor - a leading medical device company
- Supplier Quality Supervisor
- Mechanical Electronic parts
About Our Client
Our client is a diverse and decentralized medical device company that is committed to focusing on our key stakeholders while delivering consistently high performance. Our values provide the overall direction for our company, and provide us with the tools necessary to rise to any challenge by leveraging our collective hard work and effort along with our unwavering competitive spirit. These values help us set goals based on our organization's potential and what we hope it will become.
Principle Responsibilities and Duties:
Note: The following are meant to be representative but not necessarily all inclusive of the duties and responsibilities for this position title.
* Monitor supplier performance and report Mechanical or Electronics supplier quality trend data to management.
* Ensure the Approved Mechanical or Electronics Supplier List is maintained and is accurate.
* Administer supplier surveys, and assess supplier quality system and process control capabilities.
* Maintain supplier audit schedule and conduct audits of new and existing suppliers to assess manufacturing capability and adherence to accepted quality practices.
* Lead efforts in identifying, communicating, and resolving Mechanical or Electronics supplier quality problems. Develop and monitor supplier corrective and preventative action plans and activities as necessary.
* Ensure implementation of quality system procedures and compliance to ISO 13485:2003 requirements as they relate to supplier quality.
* Provide supplier quality input to the R&D group.
* Additional duties as defined by supervisor
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelors of Science in Engineering or other related technical field.
* A self-motivated, self-directed and detail-oriented individual, able to work in a team and small company environment with minimal supervision.
* Must have excellent work ethic, personal responsibility, initiative, and teamwork skills.
* Strong knowledge of medical device supplier quality requirements.
* Strong knowledge of ISO 13485:2003 supplier quality requirements.
* Minimum of 5 years in supplier quality.
* Familiarity with inspection/test development and process validation.
* Understanding of electro-mechanical software-controlled systems and associated manufacturing processes.
* Effective English verbal and written communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
What's on Offer
* Will need to travel to Europe 2-4 times a year for training and meetings
* Support the audit program and control the follow-up tracker and join the actual audit at the supplier location under supervision of supplier auditor manager
* Competitive salary and career development opportunity