You are here
Supplier Quality Manager
- Supplier Quality Manager
- Automotive Industry
About Our Client
Our client is a leading US company in automotive industry based in Changzhou.
1. Facilitate quality-driven supplier selection and development.
2. Accelerate qualification cycle time and eliminate barriers that may affect the quality and delivery of sourced components,
3. Working effectively with procurement, commercial, engineering and manufacturing teams to manage and execute the supplier qualification process.
4. Deliver technical guidance to a global supplier base and ensure product and process compliance with engineering drawings and RM specifications.
5. Drive continuous improvement of suppliers' quality, cycle and delivery performance, using supplier scorecards.
6. Monitor supplier non-conformance performance, drive root-cause analyses, corrective actions and process improvements to reduce the Number of Defects and Cost of Quality.
7. Manage the resolution of materials non-compliance from a quality data perspective, working through the applicable functions to validate corrective action from suppliers.
The Successful Applicant
1. Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related technical field
2. 8+ years' Sourcing, Manufacturing and/or Quality experience in Global Supply Chain Management.
3. 5+ years' experience in Automotive industry. Rich experience in an TS 16949 process manufacturing environment.
4. 5+ years' project or program management experience.
5. Willing and able to travel up to 20% for business
6. Fluent English both oral and written.
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary + Promising development Platform