You are here
Supplier Quality Manager world leading automotive co.
- World leading automotive brand
- International background
About Our Client
Our Client is a global technology leader in the design, manufacture and customer support of premium cars.
1. The SQM is actively involved in all supplier quality activities from supplier selection, supplier development thru on-going performance monitoring
2. Take charge of potential supplier assessment and the supplier selection review
3. Be responsible to carry out the Quality Assurance activities in the frame of on-going projects
4. Implement APQP/PPAP activities and tracking project status.
5. Technical review with supplier
6. Responsibility to manage and challenge the overall quality performance of suppliers
7. Supplier continuous improvement and solve quality issue
The Successful Applicant
Desired Skills & Experience
1. University degree required, Master degree of Science / Engineering is a plus.
2. Minimum 4 years experiences in automotive industry, be good at APQP / PPAP/FMEA/SPC/MSA /TS16949/ISO14001
3. Good English language skills
4. Knowledge on components and their manufacturing process
5. Capacity to work in a multicultural team
6. Good analytic skill and logical way of thinking
7. This job needs to travel to suppliers frequently in China and abroad
8. 6 Sigma is a plus
What's on Offer
* oversea training
* work and life balance
* attractive pay package
* big career develop platform