You are here
Supplier Quality Manager for a TOP 500 Medical Devices Company
- ISO13485, QSR 820
- supplier quality audit
About Our Client
My Client is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical etc. that help improve patient and hospital outcomes.
1. Responsible for the planning, leading, execution and post-processing of supplier QMS and process audits. You will ensure a dynamic audit process such that audits can focus on process and QMS, thus meeting compliance and product requirements.
2. Develop/support supplier audit metrics to ensure compliance per procedure requirements. This includes audit executions and supplier non-conformances tracking as a result of suppliers audits.
The Successful Applicant
1. At least 3 years' experience with supplier quality management, including minimum 2 years work experience in medical device industry.
2. Basic knowledge of ISO13485, US FDA QSR820, Certified ISO13485 Internal Auditor,
3. LANGUAGE SKILLS in both Mandarin and English
4. Strong communication skills
What's on Offer
My client can offer you not only competitive salary but also promising career development.