You are here
Supplier Quality Manager - Tools ,MRO & Safety
- Great & Sharing Company Culture
- Great Platform for further career development
About Our Client
My client has evolved as a leading company in China providing industrial supplies to the oil and gas, mining, manufacturing, agriculture and automotive industries. The Company has extensive project management expertise in the areas of OEM /MRO product development of metal works. As the Company continues to grow rapidly, it strives to diversify its product and knowledge scope to suit the procurement interests of companies from around the world.
Responsible for developing Product Technical Standard & Quality Control procedures.
Responsible for Supplier evaluation, development and ongoing improvement;
Lead and manage the technical team on daily operation, tasks and resolve problems. Setup KPI measurements and structure for QA/QC team.
Responsible to setup, manage, execute and improve Quality department SOP.
Responsible for all third party testing decision makings and process management.
Responsible for processing and resolving all customer complain regarding product quality.
Provide technical support to Production Development Team on developing new products.
Technical support communication to all customer inquiries.
The Successful Applicant
1. Bachelor degree in Engineering is a must.
2. Working experiences relates to Industrial Supplies product categories such as hand Tools ,MRO ,Automotive Accessories safety,Rigging & Cargo Control,Fasteners & hardware is desired.
3. At least 5 years experiences in charge of product quality assurance responsibilities.
4. Good knowledge of sourcing office business, Europe & North America standard.
5. Great leadership ability and team management experiences.
6. Able to read write and speak English well.
7. Well organized and self-disciplined, hard working.
What's on Offer
Attractive package for the right candidate