You are here
Supplier quality manager for ball valve
- Attract salary package
- Team management
About Our Client
Our client is a leading company specialized in providing valves for global clients.
a. Acomponent compliance system (example Incoming Inspection vs Supplier Confirmation Certificate system), ensuring lessons learned are captured globally and that new released components have previous lessons learned standardized into design.
b. An escalation system that ensures continued low performing suppliers are subject to additional controls and where necessary Supplier Development activity. Support Regional Quality Directors in ensuring accurate and on time reporting of
c. Provide leadership of Supplier concerns ensuring thorough containment through to implementation of permanent corrective actions.
d. Ensure correct escalation process is followed for common components and significant
e. Provide onsite support at Supplier facilities where required.
f. Train and develop SQA Teams in problem solving skills using agreed techniques (PPS / Yokoten),
g. Other duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
2. Fluent in English.
3. Thorough knowledge of systematic problem solving skills (PPS preferred).
4. High degree of self-motivation.
5. Good practical knowledge in handling databases and good skills in EXCEL and other office applications.
6. Minimum five years in a manufacturing environment.
7. Experienced in Supervisor / Management capacity
What's on Offer
Attract salary package