You are here
Supplier Quality Lead Engineer for a TOP 500 Healthcare Company
- Supplier audit
- ISO 13485(CFDA audits)
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational medical devices, pharmaceutical and consumer packaged goods manufacturer. Their products are available in over 100 countries around the world.
1. Responsible for the planning, leading, execution and post-processing of supplier QMS and process audits. You will ensure a dynamic audit process such that audits can focus on process and QMS, thus meeting compliance and product requirements.
2. Develop/support supplier audit metrics to ensure compliance per procedure requirements. This includes audit executions and supplier non-conformances tracking as a result of suppliers audits.
3. Develop/modify the audit process, procedures and audit checklists as regulatory requirements change or as a result of continuous audit process improvement. Develop risk based approach audit process based on the supplier performance and classification.(CFDA audits)
The Successful Applicant
1. Minimum of 5 years' audit experience in manufacturing environment
2. Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Science fields
3. Lead Quality Auditor Qualification/Certification in ISO13485 or comparable industry standards and regulatory requirements
4. Demonstrates ownership of and ability to lead multiple tasks to prioritize and complete supplier's audits in a timely manner and within budget
What's on Offer
1. Competitive salary and good benefits
2. Excellent career development opportunities