You are here
- Strategy Manager in a Fast-growing MNC
- Drive the organisation's most critical strategic decision
About Our Client
Out client is a huge Fortune 500 in Industrial/Manufacturing sectors, operated across continents.
* Develop Asia strategy-to-action plans, manage regular strategic action reviews, lead and execute pilot strategies and special projects for the region;
* Identify new business growth opportunities in Asia, formulate growth strategies to capture opportunities;
* Lead annual Asia strategic planning process, work closely with product groups and regions to develop their strategic plans and support Asia Finance to translate strategic plan to financial targets with clear ownership and accountability;
* Manage periodic management reviews with Asia / Global leadership team to track strategy execution progress against plan, identify and help resolve challenges limiting growth;
* Lead and conduct in-depth analysis on market conditions, competitor landscape and customer needs to extract critical insights, develop and articulate recommendations to drive growth;
* Coordinate with global, regional and country strategy team to manage external relationships to obtain market/customer intelligence; provide market/customer intelligence, business analysis and strategic consulting support to product groups and regions to formulate business growth strategies.
The Successful Applicant
* Minimum 3-4 years business planning / strategy development experience in a top management consulting firm and/or experience in an in-house corporate strategy team;
* Ability to integrate and work with cross functional teams from different background, cultures and geographies;
* Excellent problem solving capabilities - able to address problems in a structured and logical manner;
* Ability to effectively navigate in a matrix organization and manage executive level relationships;
* Strong interpersonal, analytical, communication and presentation skills
* Excellent Degree from a recognized University and/or MBA from top graduate school;
* Minimum conversational level of Mandarin Chinese is required.
What's on Offer
* Leading your own team in the rapid-growing China Market
* Drive the most critical strategy planning and execution of the company
* Excellent career progression potentials
* Great remuneration package