You are here
Storage and Backup Administrator
About Our Client
Famous European bank, Created in 2005, the Historical Mission works to perpetuate and enhance the Group's heritage.
* Participate to support shift on Storage & Backup perimeter. Ensure any impacting issues are resolved quickly to minimize downtime for users.
* Participate to the Follow-The-Sun (FTS) on Storage to support other Regions during our Business Hours
* Participate to SG Infrastructure week-end
* Participate to change management process by handling various system upgrades and migrations in Asia Pacific.
* Enforce existing Global standards for Storage & Backup perimeter. Contribute standards evolution by proposing changes according to Asia Pacific needs
* Create and maintain technical documentation for all related activities
* Work in close relationships with other Infrastructure teams (GTS) as required to ensure best service delivery for internal clients
* Be an active team player, actively contribute to regional team and help others teammates.
* Other ad hoc tasks / relevant responsibilities as assigned by the management.
The Successful Applicant
Academic Background (degree, major) Graduate of Computer Science or Information Technology
Working / Technical skills / Know How
* NetApp & EMC Storage (NAS & SAN) Administrator
* Good knowledge on Brocade SAN Switch
* EMC Networker on Unix and Windows
* Good knowledge on NetApp OnCommand and EMC Unisphere
* REST API scripting
* Unix scripting (shell script & perl)
Skills & Competencies
* Be willing to work in a multinational environment
* Technology oriented mindset.
* Self management skills and initiative to go beyond set objectives
* Good communication and presentation skills
* Have commitment and a strong team spirit.
* Analytical skills to efficiently work on incident/problem management
Language Skills Possess the ability to communicate to technical and non-technical staff in verbal/written form in English fluently
Computer related Skills
* RedHat Enterprise
* Windows Servers
* LAN/WAN router/switch configuration and management is a plus
Professional Qualification (if applicable) ITIL certification will be a plus
Others if any (required traveling etc.)
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary and international working environment
Big platform with good promotion space