You are here
This position is now filled
Storage and Backup Administrator
About Our Client
Famous European bank, Created in 2005, the Historical Mission works to perpetuate and enhance the Group's heritage.
* Participate to support shift on Storage & Backup perimeter. Ensure any impacting issues are resolved quickly to minimize downtime for users.
* Participate to the Follow-The-Sun (FTS) on Storage to support other Regions during our Business Hours
* Participate to SG Infrastructure week-end
* Participate to change management process by handling various system upgrades and migrations in Asia Pacific.
* Enforce existing Global standards for Storage & Backup perimeter. Contribute standards evolution by proposing changes according to Asia Pacific needs
* Create and maintain technical documentation for all related activities
* Work in close relationships with other Infrastructure teams (GTS) as required to ensure best service delivery for internal clients
* Be an active team player, actively contribute to regional team and help others teammates.
* Other ad hoc tasks / relevant responsibilities as assigned by the management.
The Successful Applicant
Academic Background (degree, major) Graduate of Computer Science or Information Technology
Working / Technical skills / Know How
* NetApp & EMC Storage (NAS & SAN) Administrator
* Good knowledge on Brocade SAN Switch
* EMC Networker on Unix and Windows
* Good knowledge on NetApp OnCommand and EMC Unisphere
* REST API scripting
* Unix scripting (shell script & perl)
Skills & Competencies
* Be willing to work in a multinational environment
* Technology oriented mindset.
* Self management skills and initiative to go beyond set objectives
* Good communication and presentation skills
* Have commitment and a strong team spirit.
* Analytical skills to efficiently work on incident/problem management
Language Skills Possess the ability to communicate to technical and non-technical staff in verbal/written form in English fluently
Computer related Skills
* RedHat Enterprise
* Windows Servers
* LAN/WAN router/switch configuration and management is a plus
Professional Qualification (if applicable) ITIL certification will be a plus
Others if any (required traveling etc.)
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary and international working environment
Big platform with good promotion space