You are here
Sr.Manager/ AD- Finance
Competitive salary package
Dynamic working environment
About Our Client
My client is a global market leader in pharmaceutical industry.
- The role will lead the development of a financial processes function with optimized and well controlled P to P, C to C, Cash & Banking, T&E processes to deliver highly efficient and effective financial services to support the commercial operations in China;
- Robust engagement with global finance operations, finance transformation organizations, local and regional compliance organizations, and other key stakeholders to ensure alignment on standardized global service models and internal policies, deployment of effective controls in local processes and systems;
- Work with banks and government agencies to maintain an efficient cash management model with rationalized bank accounts, cost effective and well governed processes, with capability to provide timely and accurate forecasts on cash positions;
- Support the maintenance of a robust T&E processes and systems with good risk management capabilities.
The Successful Applicant
we are targeting candidates with the profile as follows:
- Minimum 10 years working experiences in related fields of financial accounting and reporting, auditing, internal controls & compliance;
- Conversant with China financial sector regulations and a good working knowledge financial of IFRS and PRC GAAP; Proficient skills in SAP;
What's on Offer
For qualified candidates, our client will offer competitive salary package and international working environment.