You are here
Sr. Quality Manager (Apparel/Garment Industry)
- Promising career platform and diverse career development is provided
- Competitive salary is offered
About Our Client
Our client is a HK reputable Apparel Brand and Manufacturing Company.
1. Responsible for overall quality management of the company, establish Quality objectives and goals and develop strategic plan for achievement;
2. Work with senior management to manage the development and implementation of quality systems, procedures, and methods throughout the organization;
3. Defines and specifies the implementation of standards, methods, processes, quality training, quality programs and the quality auditing of the company's products, processes and services;
4. Facilitates the development and application of advanced Quality Assurance and control methods and processes utilizing methods, theories, and research techniques to solve garment manufacturing, supply chain, service, or engineering process problems.
5. Supervise Quality and coordinate with Manufacturing Engineering function to drive and keep above industrial standard product quality;
6. Provide guidance and feedback to subordinate leaders to achieve goals;
7. Develop and continuously improve methods, systems and processes in a complex and rapidly changing environment to improve customer satisfaction;
The Successful Applicant
1. Bachelor Degree on EE, ME or related areas from famous university;
2. Over 8 years work experience in manufacturing environment, with minimum 3 years on quality function; garment manufacturing experience is a highly preferred.
3. Holding manager or above level position in large or medium size manufacturing company;
4. Good people manager with track records;
5. Be familiar with the six-sigma methodology, working experience with Japanese or German companies is greatly preferred;
6. Be familiar with the quality tools and theory like DFM (Design for Manufacturing) & TQM, etc;
7. Excellent leadership, communications and analytical skills;
8. Fluent in both written and oral English.
What's on Offer
1. Promising career platform and diverse career development is provided
2. Competitive salary is offered