You are here
Sr. Quality Engineer - Textile
- Good team culture and working atmosphere
- High quality professional development platform
About Our Client
Our client has a long historical presence in manufacturing embroidered products across the globe. With the rapid growth in China, they are now welcoming an experienced Senior Quality Engineer in Textile material to join their team.
As a Senior Quality Engineer - Textile Material, you will be:
1. Responsible for testing, recording and communicating various testing analysis for new fabrics, films and threads. Direction to come from US Engineering R&D including test design and data collection and reporting details.
2. Responsible for Testing Technician to complete incoming QC and new material development testing to ensure the proposed testing method is being applied correctly. Oversee and review ongoing testing of or review of Certificates of Analysis or Compliance of incoming raw materials. Develop sampling plans, approval procedures and evaluate results. Implement containment and retest procedures for any incoming raw material found to be out of compliance. Implement response plan and containment measures for any finished product that has suspected non-conforming raw materials.
3. Responsible to design and validate the right fabric during the product development stage.
4. Responsible for executing experimental designs, recording and communicating results. Direction to come from US Engineering R&D including test design and data collection and reporting details.
5. If any material developed test is not conducted in LBSZ, he/she need to conduct the commercialization test and approved by quality director before process the mass production
6. Having an input from LBUS to assist in preparing the testing/inspection method and acceptance criteria for new and existing fabrics.
7. Communicate with suppliers, broker and US headquarter the quality standards for raw materials in order to align the same understanding.
8. Work with both US Engineering R&D and Quality team in evaluating and correlating existing/new testing machine sufficient to perform testing.
9. Communicate with supplier to align and standardized the testing/inspection approach.
10. Participate the new supplier selection and evaluation with product development team to assess the supplier product capability.
11. Serve as a member of the material review board (MRB) to determine risk or potential actions to be taken when the raw material failed in IQC.
12. Help in resolving Customers complaint when the issue is caused by material.
The Successful Applicant
Bachelor degree, engineering background, textile major is preferred.
At least 6 years working experience in materials testing and product development, strong textile technical background is must.
Good command of writing, reading and oral English.
What's on Offer
* Good team culture and working atmosphere
* High quality professional development platform
* Attractive salary