You are here
Sr. Manager - BD - Financial Service
- Downtown location
- Competitive package
About Our Client
This is a Tier1 professional service company.
* Manage the relationship with local and procurement contacts in a Top Tier Client in Shanghai and other locations as needed.
* Support Account Management Leadership to develop a long-term, sustainable business strategy and account plan.
* Develop new leads for project work and generate new revenue for the firm.
* Identify and gather information on client requirements and market intelligence through regular client meetings and interactions
* Spend 50-75% of time at client site and with clients in assigned business units.
* Develop peer relationships with client staff at the working level and in the procurement function.
* Support Account Management in working with a cross-functional client service team
* Co-ordinate client relationship events.
* Attend industry events with Account Director to help increase market visibility and conduct business networking.
The Successful Applicant
* University graduate with 5-10 years of working experience in the insurance or related industry.
* Significant experience in a client-facing role and an understanding of the professional services market, ideally gained from working in business development role within Big 4, insurance consulting firms, or insurance companies.
* Sound understanding and exposure to the operating model, key risks, product types, distribution, and/or strategy of insurance. Also exposure to the investment industry is helpful.
* Effective networker with ability to understand client needs.
* Demonstrated success in identifying, initiating, and nurturing business opportunities
* Experience in developing and leading relationship building activities with middle executives and client staff
* Self-starter with the ability to operate independently in sales role
* Dynamic, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
What's on Offer
Open career path