You are here
Sr Internal Audit
- APAC regional scope
- downtown location with competitive package
About Our Client
Our client is a leading AUS MNC with offices in over 80 countries all over the world.
- Develop business knowledge and networks, focusing on businesses within South East Asia and China
- Identify and implement ways and tools to capture and share business and professional insights with IA's stakeholders and peers.
- Support the annual IA planning process
- Support effective, timely IA project scoping and engagement of project stakeholders
- Execute IA projects in line with agreed time, cost and quality expectations
- Develop and issue good quality IA deliverables
- Perform timely, effective quarterly issue follow up
- Support a strong performance management culture. Seek out and provide timely, honest and constructive feedback to strengthen development
- Demonstrate extended interaction within the broader BSL Group, external stakeholders and professional associations. Encourage and support the team to do the same.
- Identify and undertake appropriate professional self-development activities to enhance skills (as part of an agreed development plan). Encourage and support the team to do the same.
- Help develop and implement the functions' global operating protocols including audit tools, techniques and methodologies
- Identify gaps or areas for improvement and propose solutions
- Help perform annual review of the function and update to the audit manual and programs in line with best practice IA standards (as required)
- Active participation in quarterly safety audits across the South East Asia and China businesses and supports the IA team to do the same
- Recognised as following and reinforcing the importance of safety procedures
The Successful Applicant
- Undergraduate degree in accounting, finance, business administration, IT or related discipline
- 5-6 years of external (preferably big 4) and internal audit experience
- Association with IT audit experience or from a general IT background
- Experience working in similar roles in a major corporation with a preference for manufacturing background.
- Note: This role is expected to have a high degree of travel (at least 60%), although it will depend on the approved audit plan each year. Ability / willingness to travel is critical.
What's on Offer
Downtown location and competitive package.