You are here
Sr. HR Manager
- great career progression
- competitive salary package
About Our Client
Company: Computer Software · 1001-5000 employees · Founded 2007 · Public Company
We are the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, we have more than 375 customers, ranging from the world's largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs.
Their success - fueled by our exceptional employees - is what drives us. We use the most innovative technologies to drive our product lines and are looking for great talent to join our global teams. Join us!
* A strong member of the global HR team, participating in helping to build a supportive international HR function, while interacting in a collaborative way with your colleagues in the US, APAC and EMEA.
* Integrates into the business unit providing business partner consultation to the leadership and management teams in the area of operational people management, compensation, benefits, employee relations, team development, building and sustaining a culture which inspires, motivates employees and achieves business results.
* Facilitates the management team to bring best solutions for employees
* Challenges the organizational structure of the internal client and proposes changes
* Understands the dynamics of the functions and drives HR practices and programs to create an effective organization.
* Practices balanced HR decision-making in managing business problems and challenges, recognizes and effectively balances the client group's interests with the needs of the company.
* Interprets and applies corporate policies, HR practices and standards.
The Successful Applicant
Desired Skills and Experience
* Bachelor degree of HRM
Functional Competences and skills
* Is aligned with managers and deals with tactical and strategic HR questions
* Is seen as HR expert by (senior) managers and senior employees and advises them on HR issues
* Is known in the business and is first approached in case of tactical and strategically HR issues
* Advises and directs managers to plan and manage the human resource implications of business goals
* Ensures that HR processes and tools help the business deliver results
* Advises and coaches managers in leadership competences.
What's on Offer
* downtown location
* global exposure
* competitive salary package