You are here
This position is now filled
Sr. FP&A Manager
- Global named brand.
- Highly envolved in business.
About Our Client
This group is one of the biggest players in the consumer market. With various brands and product lines, this company is expanding the business in China aggressively.
* Analyze the overall delivery of Company financial targets on a regular basis and report back to the business with recommendations as necessary
* Work closely with operational team and develop excellent knowledge of the business units' operating environments
* Challenge the performance of markets
* Determine, measure and follow-up key cost drivers in a periodic basis.
* Analysis of business risk and preparation of back-up plan for business target achievement.
* Manage the annual budgeting process and subsequent revisions.
* Preparation of Budget and Revisions in accordance with parent company requirements and timetable, working with the country to gather information in a timely and accurate way.
* Actively involved in business strategy and brand objectives.
* Prepare monthly reporting for the parent company in a timely and accurate way.
* Review, control and approve CapEx
* Provide analytical support to various cross-function initiatives and ad hoc projects.
* Participate in new projects by processing simulations and preparing business plans, study of the cash flow and P&L.
The Successful Applicant
* University degree in Finance & management controlling
* At least 5-8 year experience in a similar position within an international group.
* Strong business acumen
* Self-motivated, excellent inter-personal and communication skills
* Team player
* Ability to adapt and be flexible to changing environment and business needs
What's on Offer
Promising career path