You are here
Sourcing Manager - Toys
- Good team culture and working atmosphere
- High quality professional development platform
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known global lifestyle brands for infants and parents, their products are a combination of innovation with practicality. To cope with the rapid expansion across the globe, they are now welcoming a Sourcing Manager for Toys to join their management team in Shenzhen.
1. Strong knowledge in sourcing, procurement and market analysis skills
2. Responsible for on-boarding new Vendors, training them on company policies and practices
3. Responsible for arranging and maintaining factory audits for compliance purposes
4. Managing the Qualified Vendor List and performing due diligence on selective vendors for product development or cost reduction
5. Work closely with our old and new vendors and our US product development team for sourcing suitable suppliers
6. Develop and execute on an annual category cost savings target.
7. Responsible for implementation/execution of long term sourcing strategy.
8. Manage supply base by driving and conducting regular vendor performance review to meet the needs of fast growing activities of company.
The Successful Applicant
1. Minimum 10 years of strategic sourcing experience in hard goods, soft goods, or bags or apparel experience will be preferred.
2. Good command of English and Chinese in both spoken and writing
3. Excellent communication, negotiation and problem-solving skills
4. Proficiency in Excel and MS Office required.
5. Must be able to work in a collaborative, cross-functional environment with the ability to communicate at all levels
6. Must be hands-on, detailed and possess good analytical and problem solving skills.
7. Working experience in MNC or big factory is preferred.
What's on Offer
* Good team culture and working atmosphere
* High quality professional development platform
* Attractive salary