You are here
Sourcing manager for kitchenware and Cookware
- Hardline sourcing
- team mangement
About Our Client
Our client is a top retailer operation on global base and now expanding business in China.
. Follow up orders with vendors, customers, and internal parties to ensure customer satisfaction and on-time delivery
- Review Purchase Orders
- Obtain quotations from and negotiate price with vendors
- Monitor and check production status
- Resolve conflicts between buyers and factories, e.g. delivery delay
2. Assist in the Product Development process to ensure that products meet customers' quality and budget requirements
- Source material or accessories
- Source new vendors
- Provide advice on design and samples to meet customers' requirements
3. Maintain strong business relationships with vendors for product development and production
- Build and maintain strong business relationships with vendors
- Evaluate vendors' capability
- Keep track of vendors' performance
4. Arrange sample submission to customers for approval
- Inspect samples
- Pack and send samples
5. Perform other duties as assigned by Management
The Successful Applicant
. Education Level: Bachelor degree in related discipline.
2. Years of Experience: Over 5 years experiences in Buying/Trading office on Hardline field.
3. Language Skills: Good command of Spoken & Written English.
4. Computer Skills: Able to use Microsoft Office Software (Word, Excel, etc) professionally.
5. Strong in various product knowledge on Ceramic, Glass, Outdoor furniture, Frame, Kitchenware, Luggage, etc.
What's on Offer