You are here
Sourcing manager for escalator components
- Great career future
- Team management
About Our Client
Our client is a leading escalator and elevator provider operating on global base.
Responsible for coordination and execution of daily procurement related activities
- Planning and prioritising the issuane of purchase orders, and preparing necessary work flow schedules to monitor the on time issuance of Purchase Order as per deadlines
- Ensuring the good quality of purchasing documents and data in SAP
-Participating the negotiation of complex contracts with superior results, including price, delivery quality, lead-times and terms
- Operational excellence by setting up a comprehensive and measurable performance controlling and reporting
- Overallresponsible for Supplier Qualification (commercial) in cooperation with Engineering (technical) and Supplier Quality Management (quality) until conclusion reached and Supplier Database updated.
- Managing supplier capacity forecast and planning with key / strategic suppliers to optimize financial and operational performance
- Supply risk assessments and initiation of adequate supplier evaluation together with Quality, Engineering and Logistics.
- Handling complaints with suppliers and forwarding non conformance cost to suppliers
- Monitoring the release of payment to supplier in due time
-Monitoring the project execution in regards to price, quality and time (for the procurement part)
- Developing, attracting and retaining the highest procurement talents in the team.
- Adhereing strictly to policies and regulations (e.g. Code of Conducts, internal trade rules, etc.)
The Successful Applicant
1. Have five or more years experience in procurement
2. Proven track record on procurement management skills.
3. Proven record of driving results.
4. Strong problem solving capability. Able to analyze & struct
What's on Offer
Great career future