You are here
Snr. R&D Director
- Market Leader
- Attractive package
About Our Client
Our client is a global leading orthopedic company offering economic value to healthcare providers through innovative products, solutions and business models, with best-in-class quality and operational efficiency. With more than 85,000 employees in more than 160 countries, reaching $27.7billion of revenue in FY14. Every 3 seconds, somewhere in the world, a person's life is saved or improved by my client
- Interact with external market and internal business leaders to set the RD strategies for long/short round consideration.
- Drive managers and engineering team to set realistic schedules and to complete projects on schedule.
- Ensure projects meet all applicable regulatory requirements and internal quality standards.
- Determine and establish organizational structures to fully leverage talents in the market and meet business goals.
- Visit key customers on a regular basis to maintain close academic relationship with KOLs.
- Determine budget/AOP necessary to meet goals and ensure that budget is tracked and maintained.
The Successful Applicant
- Mechanical design, biomechanics, or material science major, mater degree or above.
- 15 years + experience in medical device, 5 years + in R&D project management
- Clear strategic thinking
- Good English and excellent communication skill
What's on Offer
If you are interested in taking on a new challenge in a world class Medical Device company and have the skills to strengthen our team further, than we want to hear from you! Talent is everything for us.