You are here
Service Desk Lead
- Global projects and English environment
- Promising career path and full cycle training
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading food manufacturers in the world, has a significant international presence in more than 74 countries, with net sales of more than $33 billion and more than 75,000 Associates worldwide.
The company's Asian Technology Service Center based in Guangzhou provides total IT service from project deployment and day-to-day operation.
Please list the most important and relevant responsibilities
* Provide input to policies and strategies, manage change to processes, techniques and tools for IT end user support.
* Act as global SME role for one of the operational process or technical area, to define, train, and implement the ITSM process, working procedure and technical tools.
* Act as technical lead role to execute set of ITSM process/tools and drive the service quality in the regional level.
* Proactively look for opportunities in operation/service delivery, recommend and implement improvement in global level.
* Work closely with IS internal team to co-ordinate technical area activities.
* Project and take-on management.
* Finance Management: Manage, control and report periodically technical area budget.
* Manage or participate in global IT projects to enable Service Desk take-on.
People / Team Leadership:
* Train new Service Desk technicians on the Service Desk operational process, working procedures and tools.
* Support Service Desk Senior Manager to ensure first level IS support for all Inc. end users as the first point of contact, deliver operation review, identify areas for improvement and drive the change for actions.
* Support Service Desk team engagement and drive global teaming.
Context and Scope
Complete how the job gets done and the way it operates
FIRST LEVEL IS SUPPORT (Tier I) - Service Desk department delivers support to all associates in Inc. organisation. The scope of the support is all the infrastructure and application support for Inc., including all business segments. The job holder is leading one of the ITSM process or technical area to drive service excellence and great customer satisfaction, including incident management, Request management, Knowledge management, Self-Service portal, Service Desk project management, end-user satisfaction (including IS survey) and end user communication (Email, IM and etc.)
COMMUNICATION - Ensure engagement and awareness throughout organization in relation to IT infrastructure and Application support, performance, issues, progress and information. Be the management contact for any major operational issue and manage communications to key stakeholders in each strategic operational hub.
END USER SATISFACTION - Maintain and execute continuous improvements on services based on the IS Survey ensuring we have operated with high level of satisfaction. Benchmark and ensure alignment/ competitiveness with industry standards. Identify opportunities to reduce costs thanks to alternate sourcing and technology innovation.
The Successful Applicant
1. Education & Professional Qualification
*Higher Education or equivalent, IT education is preferred.
*ITSM certification would be desirable.
*Need to have at least one formal industry qualification or relevant proven experiences in the area of speciality.
*Minimum of 4-6 ye
*ars professional experience in Information Technology areas.
*2-3 years' experience working in a contact centre
*Good understanding of IT technology and IT support processes.
*Good project management skills.
*Ability to lead activities within a global organisation, work effectively in a flexible and changing environment, manage multiple activities and priorities, and work well under pressure.
*Strong analytical, interpersonal and organizational skills, including good conflict management and an ability to work well with people from different backgrounds in a global organisation.
*Strong customer orientation with a focus on delivery of value added service.
*Strong English language skills both verbal and written.
What's on Offer
With a unique culture:
A true family company
Global and local
Open working environment
Few reporting levels
High levels of responsibility
Great ASSOCIATE engagement
You'll achieve more when you join.