You are here
Senior Supply Planning Manager for a Leading FMCG Company
- Good location with nice work environment
- Promising company growing fast globally
About Our Client
Our client is a leading company in FMCG and the HQ is based in the US. Their business is growing very fast with 38% increase last year. Most of the management team is from big MNCs and they have efficient decision making process.
1. Allocation of orders based on capacity and supplier performance.
2. Oversee design and implementation of vendor-managed inventory to conserve net working capital and compress lead-times.
3. Work closely with approved suppliers for PO execution, including demand plan coordination, production timeline follow up, supplier capacity tracking, 2nd tier supplier order coordination.
4. Work with the logistics team to ensure the orders arrive on time at customers
5. Lead cost saving project to reduce inventory and manage suppliers
The Successful Applicant
1. 10 + years' experience in planning or supplier management, preferably in FMCG industry.
2. Good negotiation, project management, problem solving and analytical skills.
3. Process and customer oriented. Strong implementation capability with good planning and achieving skills.
4. Assertive personal presence and power confronting suppliers.
5. Good leadership skills with change management and self-motivation.
6. Fluent oral and written in English.
What's on Offer
1. Good location with nice work environment
2. Promising company growing fast globally