You are here
Senior Supplier Quality Engineer for Valve
- Great career development
- Attracive salary package
About Our Client
Our client is a leading valve provider operating on global base.
Conduct process audit or quality system audit according to ISO9001 in supplier, follow-up corrective and preventive actions on the basis of audit report.
2. Follow up and supervise supplier improving action plan for developing supplier's performance. Conduct training if necessary.
3. Follow-up closely supplier's corrective and preventive actions.
4. Analyze quality issues from production or incoming inspection, and propose improving and corrective actions which should be supervised through 8D report.
5. Cooperate with purchasing or R&D department to develop new suppliers.
6. Set up incoming quality check list for new product and train IQC.
7. Review with supplier about PPM target and delivery performance timely.
8. Responsible for supplier's monthly evaluation report and send to Germany in time.
9. Other tasks assigned by department manager.
The Successful Applicant
1. Bachelor degree or above
2. At least 5 years working experience in Valve industry; experience in casting, stamping or machining is preferred.
3. Strong hands-on ability and willing to work under pressure.
4. Great English communication skills
What's on Offer
Great career future
Attractive salary package